Our company philosophy focuses on developing and enhancing values such as teamwork, corporate quality and continuous improvement, which guides us towards professional excellence in order to provide a faithful and adequate response to the reality of our clients.
Along with a constructive work environment, we want to facilitate the development of skills and key values that guide us towards business success and consequently, to your personal and professional well-being.
We are looking for talented professionals who share our values and bring commitment, creativity, experience and professionalism to our company. Therefore, we want to have people like you.
EARTH STATION OPERATIONS ENGINEER
– Project management experience.
– Interaction with the client and above all:
- Knowledge in the installation of antennas of different sizes (from 3.8m to 11m) in different frequency bands (C, X, Ku, Ka…) from all types of manufacturers (Andrews, CPI, GD, Viasat).
- Capacity and autonomy to lead a group of technicians for the installation of said antennas.
- Skills and knowledge of handling installation tools (spectrum analyzers, spectrum generators, theodolite, etc.)
- Predisposition for international travel (LATAM) although above all it would be for the peninsular area (Peninsula, Portugal and the Canary Islands).
- English very high level.
– Knowledge of photogrammetry.
At our facilities in San Agustín de Guadalix (Madrid), we require the hiring of “Electro-Mechanical Installers” with electronic specialist technical training (FP2), or demonstrable experience of at least 3 years in mechanical, electrical and electronic assemblies. Assembly of civil and military communication systems on mobile and fixed platforms.
Functions and responsibilities:
- Assemble all the components that have been manufactured and install them in the different equipment.
- Manufacture and integration of both equipment and the same in the final product.
- Assembly operations, putting terminals on cables, wiring equipment and rack, soldering components.
- Give support to other projects in case of need and advise on some assembly elements.
- Mechanical, electrical and electronic assemblies using crimping tools, welding, pin insertion.
• Minimum studies:
Higher Level Training Cycle – Electricity and Electronics.
• Minimum experience:
At least 3 years.
• Necessary knowledge:
– Mechanical assemblies.
– Electrical and electronic using crimping tools.
• Assessable requirements:
– Experience in manufacturing multipair, data, and RF cabling, manufacturing of electronic and communications equipment, assembly of communications systems on civil and military mobile platforms (vehicles and Shelters).
– Demonstrable experience of at least 3 years in mechanical, electrical and electronic assemblies using crimping, soldering, pin insertion.
SALES AND AFTER-SALES DEPARTMENT ADMINISTRATIVE
We are looking to incorporate a COMMERCIAL AND AFTER-SALES ADMINISTRATIVE for our offices in San Agustín de Guadalix.
ESSENTIAL: EXPERIENCE in foreign trade, to manage and help with action plans related to purchase-sale, storage, distribution and financing operations in national and international trade according to the objectives and procedures established by the company.
To do this, it will perform the following functions:
- Manage the administrative procedures of the company in relation to the commercial, financial, accounting, logistics, customs, tax and production areas.
- Administrative management of commercial processes, negotiation with suppliers and other operators and organizations involved in international trade operations.
- Process documents or internal and/or external communications in the workflow, either from the information received from the company, or from orders, orders received.
- Advice and relationship with clients. Customer database maintenance.
- Classify, record and file documents, communications.
- Supplier database maintenance. Supplier performance evaluation.
- Statistics (Surveys).
- Commercial reports and support in preparing offers.
- Tenders public and private organizations.
ESSENTIAL: Previous experience of 2-3 years performing similar functions, Higher Technical training/Degree, a high level of English and knowledge in foreign trade, accounting and VAT, office package, customs procedures and transport documentation. Valuable NAVISION.
Must be a proactive person, with initiative, responsible, organized, with business and negotiation skills, good interpersonal communication, teamwork.
SEND US YOUR CV!