Aicox presents Advantech’s AIMB-288E board with NVIDIA Quadro GPU and 12th Generation Intel® processors designed for visualization in artificial intelligence applications.
Advantech, one of the leading providers of industrial computing platforms, introduces the AIMB-288E motherboard. With an ultra-slim design (it can be included in 1U racks), it offers great computing power and extraordinary graphic performance for applications in artificial intelligence and machine learning. Supports up to three independent 4K resolution displays for precise viewing. In addition, AIMB-288E benefits from Advantech’s strict design process, thermal technology, and IEC-60068-2 compliance, attributes that ensure stability during long-term process operation.
- 12th Generation Intel® Core™ Desktop Processors, i3-12100 (4x Core, TDP 60W).
- NVIDIA Quadro T1000 GPU (MXM module) with 896 CUDA Cores.
- 32GB DDR5 4800MHz SODIMM providing 2.5Tflops single-precision performance.
- Additionally using 3Dmark Time SPY provides a 5.2 fold increase in 3D graphics comparable to native GPU resolution.
- Up to 3 screens with 4K video outputs, 2 x DP and 1 x eDP-.
- Expansions: M.2 M, M.2 B (for 4G connectivity), 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 2, and 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1.
- Supports operating systems: Windows 10, Linux and Ubuntu.
- Advantech’s WISE-DeviceOn Remote Management Software that includes monitoring, real-time diagnostics, and OTA (Over-the-air) firmware and software updates.
- Industrial temperature range up to 55º C.