Aicox presents AIM-75S, 8″ Industrial-Grade Tablet with Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 660 Processor from Advantech.
AIM-75 is an industrial-grade tablet with a swappable battery that supports up to 12 hours of operation to facilitate diverse vertical applications Equipped with IP65 protection against the ingress of water and dust, AIM-75 is suitable for installation indoors and outdoors. In addition to WLAN/LTE capabilities that enable mobile computing, AIM-75 can be integrated with additional optional peripherals including a 1D/2D barcode scanner, LAN+COM, UHF RFID, and MSR modules This makes AIM-75 ideal for a wide range of operations in the manufacturing, warehouse, retail, and field service industries.
• Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 660 with Android 10 operating system.
• Certificate for Google Mobile Services for downloading apps and APIs.
• 8″ LCD screen with 400 nit brightness and 1920 x 1200 pixel resolution.
• Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 touchscreen supports gloved and stylus operation.
• IP65-rated protection from water and dust and 4-ft drop tolerance.
• LTE, WLAN, Bluetooth, NFC, and GIS capabilities.
• Optional peripherals include 1D/2D barcode scanner, LAN+COM, UHF RFID, and MSR modules.
• Multi-bay charging and docking stations ensure easy installation in diverse environments.