Aicox presenta la placa de ordenador industrial de Advantech MIO-5376 diseñada para implementar el estado del arte en las estaciones de recarga de vehículos eléctricos.
Advantech, a leading provider of industrial computers, is pleased to announce the release of MIO-5376, an SBC designed for EV Chargers. Electric Vehicles (EV) proliferated in 2022 despite lacking the support of corresponding infrastructure. Indeed, more and more EV chargers are needed to support the millions of EVs appearing on the roads each year. This infrastructure necessitates quick, easy, and reliable chargers that meet market demand.
To this end, most EV chargers integrate multiple sub-systems — including power meters, payment systems, HMI displays, and security camera systems — with different control buses that accommodate domain preferences. Advantech’s MIO-5376 is an industrial 3.5-inch SBC powered by AMD Ryzen™ Embedded R2000 Processors that combines diverse I/O to ease system integration and design. MIO-5376 incorporates 3 x high-speed 2.5GbE LAN ports (2 x with Power over Ethernet (PoE)) to meet demands for connectivity in the EV industry. This combination of features and attributes makes MIO-5376 an excellent choice for diverse EV charging solutions.
- AMD Ryzen™ Embedded R2000 Processors with configurable TDP 15W/25W.
- 3 x High-speed 2.5GbE included with 2 x optional PoE ports for IP Cams.
- 3 x Simultaneous displays via LVDS/HDMI/DP.
- Multi-M.2 expansion design E-key 2230, B-key 3042/3052, M-key 2280 PCIe Gen3.
- 4 x USB 3.2, CANBus, UARTs, and DC-in 12-24V .
- Fanless heatsink design supports wide operating temperatures of -40–85 °C.