Aicox introduces Advantech’s AIMB-278, a high-performance Mini-ITX motherboard that speeds up data analysis and accuracy.
AIMB-278 leverages DDR5 and PCIe x16 Gen 5 to deliver excellent throughput. Likewise, it supports M.2 M key and M.2 E key expansion and diverse I/O (6 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 and up to 4 x 4K displays) to empower heavy data transmission and vivid image processing capabilities. Additionally, it is the first item in the AIMB Mini-ITX series to leverage a 2.5GbE LAN port design. AIMB-278 supports Windows and Ubuntu, and is an excellent choice for medical imaging and super-speed testing & measurements requiring next-level performance. t.
- 12th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors.
- 32GB DDR5 4800MHz SODIMM.
- 4 x displays up to 4K with 2 x DP, 1 x HDMI, and 1 x eDP.
- Dual LAN, support Intel vPro® and up to 2.5GbE data bandwidth.
- Expansion support: M.2 M key, M.2 E key, 6 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 & 2 x USB 2.0.
- Embedded OS: Windows 10, Linux Ubuntu, & WISE-DeviceOn .