Radiall provides connectivity solutions for defense applications that require high density, high data speed and reliability. The Q-MTitanTM ARINC846 is a multi-fiber optical contact that can be used in various connectors such as MIL-DTL-38999, QuickFusio, EPX, and ARINC 600 to maintain excellent optical performance in harsh environments.
Q-MTitan ™ ARINC 846
Q-MTitan ARINC 846, specifically designed for high-density and high-speed data, has been rated for use in demanding environments. Its design protects a 12- or 24-channel MT ferrule and provides a rugged, sealed solution that fits a wide variety of multipin connectors, including 38999, ARINC 600, QuickFusio, and EN4644 EPX.
The Q-MTitan contact can be terminated in reinforced wire for outdoor applications or in ribbon fibers for indoor equipment.
Radiall designs and builds harnesses with a variety of interconnect solutions and provides comprehensive solutions for harsh environments. Compatible with a wide variety of connectors and transceivers, Q-MTitanTM provides a minimum of 12 optical channels on a Quadrax # 8 contact and can be used with Radiall’s 10 Gbps D-Lightsys® transceivers for an impressive data rate of 120 Gbps in a single contact.
Q-MTitan ARINC 846 Features and Benefits:
- Modular – Fits into existing Quadrax cavities in commercial connectors (COTS).
- High density: 12 or 24 optical channels in a single optical contact.
- Rugged: rated for harsh environments with high levels of shock and vibration (41.7 Grms.)
- Temperature range: -55 ° C to +125 ° C.
- Durability: 500 mating cycles.
- Cable retention: 68 N in round cable.
For more information, visit the web .